1. At any meal you may eat until you are full, until you cannot eat anymore
2. Do not eliminate anything from this diet, especially don't skip bacon and breakfast or salad.
These are the combinations that burn fat.
3. The grapefruit is important because it acts as a catalyst that starts the burning process.
4. Cut down on coffee, it affects the insulin balance that hinders the metabolic process.
Try to limit yourself to one cup at daytime.
5. Don't eat between meals. If you eat the combination of foods suggested you will not get
6. NOTE: This diet completely eliminates sugar and starches which are lipids that form fats.
Fat does not form from fat. It helps burn it, so you can fry foods in
butter and use butter
generously on vegetables.
7. Don't eat desserts, breads, white vegetables, or sweet potatoes. You should double or
triple helping of meat, salad, or vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed,
the more you eat
the proper combination of foods, the more you will loose.
8. You can loose 10 pounds in 10 days. There will be no loss the first 4 days but you can
expect to loose 6 pounds on the 5th day. Thereafter, you can expect to
lose 1 1/2 LBS
every 2 days until you are where you want to be.
Vegetables you may not have: White onions, potatoes, celery, rice,
Vegetables you may have: Red onions, bell peppers, radish, cucumbers, Broccoli,
spinach leaf, lettuce, cabbage, carrots,
tomatoes, squash, green beans, and peas.